JCP or James Cash Penny is one of the nation’s largest department chains with a mission to ensure that every customer experience is worth their time, effort, and most importantly money. The customer can either purchase the products using the official website ‘jcp.com’ or visit the nearest department store from over 850 locations across the United States and Puerto Rico.
Over 100,000 JCPenny associates are focused and working to strengthen private brands, increasing revenue per customer, and become a world-class omnichannel retailer. Founded by James Cash Penny a century ago, JCP earned a special place in the hearts of the American Families. And to take this legacy even further, JCP needs great minds and talents like you. So, below you will carious career options in JCP and how you can apply online for those options.
To apply online for any job at JCPenny Careers, follow the given steps carefully
- Go to the website ‘ JCPenney.com’, it’s the official site to apply for any kind of job at JCP.
- Now, scroll down at the bottom of the webpage and select JCPenny Career Opportunities.
- Clic on ‘Apply Now or Update Profile’ once the career opportunities page will open.
- From the resulting webpage, select click ‘here to register’ from the top.
- Before applying for any opportunity you need to fill in your Email and a minimum 8 character password along with a single security question.
- Now, refine your search results and sort the data based on the keywords like retail employees, management, and state.
- It may happen that the job you’re looking for isn’t available in your area. However, it should not be the reason for you to step backward.
- Post that, click on My Profile right under the Start Menu.
- Add the relevant detail, references, and other materials in the form. Also, attach the files like your cover letter and resume using the Add Attachment button and then selecting the file from your computer.
Once you’re done with the above procedure, start your job search by categories, state, or other aspects. After you’ve found any Career option, upload a resume on the website relevant to the job. To add your resume, click on ‘Add Resume’, locate the file, and click on the Select button.
You can also fill in the box asking for an online CV. Also, you need to fill more information like references, skills, level of education, experience, and more. Make sure to review all the details before clicking on the ‘submit request’ button. At last, a confirmation screen will appear to warn you about the application status. Now, just wait and be ready to be called for further notifications.